- (Required) A unique key used to call the API. The API Key can be obtained by subscribing to our advanced pack.
(Optional) The format in which you want the API to send the response. Possible values are:
- csv: Standard CSV file response
- json: Standard JSON response
- clipmydeals: CSV File for ClipMyDeals WordPress Theme
- couponpress: CSV File for CouponPress WordPress Theme by PremiumPress
- clipper: CSV File for Clipper WordPress Theme
- couponxl: CSV File for CouponXL WordPress Theme
- wpcoupon: CSV File for Coupon WP WordPress Theme
- rehub: CSV File for Rehub WordPress Theme
- This field may also accept some other formats apart from the ones mentioned above in case you have asked for a customized response.
- (Optional , Boolean - 0 or 1) If set to 1, this will cause the API to return only New/Updated/Suspended offers after the last extract.
- (Optional , UNIX Timestamp in seconds) Timestamp relevant to which you want to generate the incremental feed. This defaults to the last time the API was successfully called by you. This parameter is extremely useful in case the feed was extracted from LinkMyDeals but could not be uploaded in your system due to any error.
- (Optional , Boolean - 0 or 1) If set to 1, the 'last_extract' timestamp that is stored in the system, will not be updated. This can be useful for fetching the offers without disturbing your scheduled feed-extract script.
- (Boolean) Returns true (1) in case of successful extract. Otherwise returns false.
- lmd_id : Unique ID of the offer maintained by LinkMyDeals
- Status : In case of Incremental Feed, this will be new/updated/suspended
- Title : Offer title
- Description : Offer description stating all important Terms & Conditions
- Type : Coupon Code or Deal
- Coupon Code : Code to be applied to avail the offer. Empty in case of a deal
- Offer : Type of offer, i.e. Percentage Off, Price Off, Cashback, BOGO, Sign-Up, etc
- Offer Value : The exact percentage or price that is discounted on using the offer
- Store : Name of the Online store
- Categories : Comma separated list of all categories
- URL : URL of the Landing page
- Image : Image URL
- Affiliate Link : Deeplink by your preferred Affiliate Network
- Start Date : Date from which offer is applicable
- End Date : Date when the offer expires
NOTE: The fields shown in response format above are generic fields. The actual fields will depend on the exact format and customizations (if any).
2x your ROI with Accurate Coupons and 100% Auto-Pilot
91.73% of questions we get are repeated. Chance are your questions have already been answered in our FAQs. So have a look at them first.